Airport wifi advertisement is a solution to increase connection and interaction with customers, bringing valuable data for marketing and brand communication. At the airport, the group of users that ads reach are also becoming more numerous, more diverse, and much more potential than in other locations.
1. Potential from airport wifi advertising exploitation
Wifi advertising has long been an effective means of communication exploited in many different locations, from small to large scale. Among them, the airport is considered the most ideal place where this form of advertising can maximize its great advantages.
Airport is not only considered the gateway of a province or city, but also of the country. Every day, millions of people show up in the airport, including domestic and international tourists. Immigration procedures at the airport also take place for quite a long time, and at times users have to wait, wifi ads appear to be more reasonable!
According to statistics, about 84% of users access wifi at the airport. But the number of passengers arriving at major airports such as Noi Bai and Tan Son Nhat has increased to over 32.5 million (in 2016). This is enough to show the abundant potential customer base that airport wifi advertising can help investors to reach and interact impressively.
2. Forms of advertising via wifi at the airport
Airport wifi advertising is deployed through many different forms. Each form offers its own advantages, serving each communication purpose and specific customer file of each business.
Investors can refer to and use the following forms of wifi advertising:
- Banner Flash advertisement: Banner advertising will be displayed according to the design maquette including image, content, message, brand name, product. Investors can ask users to see all the banners within 5-10 seconds to be able to log into the wifi.
- TVC : The promotional videos are broadcast with a duration of about 5 – 10 seconds. Compared with regular banners, promotional videos help convey the message become more attractive and lively.
- Survey Data form: Ask users to provide some basic information such as name, age, gender, email, or some quick review questions for advertising services.
- Share an advertisement: Ads will be shared on personal social networking sites so that users can use wifi.
3. Advantages of using airport wifi ads
The reason that airport wifi advertising is highly appreciated compared to implementation in other locations is thanks to:
- Ideal customer group: Including domestic and international customers. Among them are mostly people with good income, a large number of high-end customers are businessmen, merchants, and celebrities.
- Advertising time: Wi-Fi advertising has a perfect approach to customers while waiting for immigration procedures and luggage collection. Users often feel quite comfortable in doing some simple actions to access free wifi.
- Branding: Wifi advertising is highly compelling, making the image of the product and brand appear in the minds of customers.
- Data collection: With wifi advertising at the airport, businesses can segment and select groups of customers to reach and, more specifically, collect the necessary information from them. This is a valuable data source to build more effective marketing campaigns, remarketing in the future.
- Costs are easy to control: Depending on the budget, investors can balance to implement wifi advertising campaigns. Compared to other forms of advertising also deployed at the airport, wifi marketing is suitable for all businesses with a reasonable cost to accurately reach target customers.
4. Quotation of wifi marketing advertising at the airport
Airport wifi ads are ordered by 4 different methods of calculation:
- CPM (Cost per mile):Price per 1000 impressions.
- CPC (Cost per click):Unit price per click on the ad. Investors can order the number of arbitrary clicks per day to manage.
- CPV (Cost per view):Applies to TVC ads per video view.
- CPE (Cost per engagement):Cost per ad engagement.
For you to easily imagine, Sixth Sense Media would like to build an airport wifi advertisement price list as follows:
|No||Method||Display appearance||Price (VND/Click/View)||Note|
|1||CPC||Banner Standard||5,000 – 6,000||Banner click simple|
|2||Banner Html5||Html 6s effect banner appears on the button|
|3||Banner Slider (3 sliders max)||Banner 03 slides|
|4||Banner Form (3 sliders max)||Banner 03 slides with an information form|
|5||Banner Automation Login(<6s)||Banner automatically connects to the Internet after 6s|
|6||Banner Scratchpad||Simple interactive banner (01 click)|
|7||Banner login Facebook/Google||Banner has the option to login with Facebook / Google account|
|8||Banner Survey||Banner has the option to answer survey questions (01 question)|
|9||CPV/Game||Banner Video 10s||7,000 – 8,000||Video viewing time at least 10 seconds|
For exact advertising costs at each airport location, please contact us directly Hotline: 0934 519 516 for quick advice!
5. Wifi advertising service at major airports nationwide of Sixth Sense Media
Sixth Sense Media is a company providing and deploying professional wifi advertising services at major airports across the country such as Noi Bai, Tan Son Nhat, Da Nang, Cam Ranh – Nha Trang, Can Tho, Cat Bi – Hai Phong, …
We have a fully installed modern wifi equipment system ready to provide immediate service. SSM’s experts will advise, help investors to plan appropriate implementation, together with implementation and detailed acceptance report when the contract ends!
All detailed information should be consulted more clearly, you can leave your request at:
For further information, please contact us:
THE SIXTH SENSE MEDIA., JSC
Address: No. 6 Nguyen Cong Tru, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
Hotline: 0934 519 516
Ho Chi Minh office
Address: Room 301, Floor 3, 459 Su Van Hanh, Ward 12, District 10, HCMC
Hotline: 0982 513 898