The airport advertising screen was recorded generating attention for more than 87% of passengers and 42% of them remember the advertisement viewed within 1 week. These are the truest and clearest numbers to prove the great effectiveness that this form of advertising has, is and will bring to businesses to use.
1. Types of advertising screens in airports
The LED screen in the airport was previously used for the main purpose of information about planes, flights, departure and arrival times, signposts, … Then, taking advantage of the large area with the luxury campus. Inside airports, a screen system for advertising has been set up.
The mode of operation of the advertising screens at the airport is to broadcast alternately TVC by spot (15s – 30s / spot) or Digital Frame format for slide shows (12s / 1-2 photos). The average frequency of ad repeats is about 4 minutes / time, creating 120 – 240 advertising spots / day.
Advertising screens in airports are divided into 3 popular categories as follows:
1.1. Video Wall collage screen
This is the largest advertising screen used in Vietnamese airports with the size from 46 inches – 65 inches or more. They are made up of many small screens that can be assembled together, so that the display size can be arbitrarily adjusted to suit the requirements of the investor, the actual screen installation space.
This type of screen can be used to present both video with audio and promotional images. The common installation location is at: the entrance, the lobby area, the ticket counter, the central control room, …
1.2. Led screen advertising wall cladding
The wall-mounted led screen also has many sizes that vary flexibly according to the installation area from 32 inches to over 75 inches. This type of airport advertising screen has the ability to display sharp with full HD mode, true and vivid colors, quickly attracting the attention of the viewer.
The installation locations of the visible wall-mounted led screen in the airport are: overhead wall cladding in the entrance hall, security screening area, column cladding, …
1.3. LCD screen advertising stand
Compared with the two types of airport advertising screens mentioned above, the LCD vertical stand screen is smaller in size, but the number of installations is more. Mainly, this type of screen will show the advertisement in the form of slide with the programmed order according to the requirements of each investor.
The stand-up advertising screen appears in many different positions such as the luggage conveyor area, the lobby area, near the ticket counters, the security area, …
2. Effectiveness of airport advertising screens
Compared with static billboards, airport billboards are a form that creates a lot of breakthroughs in both the display method and the efficiency of reaching customers. Can point out the most prominent advantages of this form of advertising as follows:
- The advertising screen displayed with true colors, flexible moving images, and high brightness are factors that create a great attraction to the viewer.
- All of the monitors installed were the places with the highest traffic volume in airports.
- The airport advertising screen in particular and the forms of advertising in the airport in general have a great advantage in terms of time to reach customers. During the long and boring waiting period for before and after flight procedures, the advertisement was received with a very positive and proactive attitude.
- The airport advertisement screens have a 24/7 continuous operation time, have a constant number of passengers and never rest.
- Airport passengers are the potential customers of every business. They vary in age, gender, industry, interest, and most importantly a large number of them are medium to large spenders.
- The airport advertising screen system can combine more modern technology applications to create many direct interactions with customers.
3. Quotation of led screen services advertised at the airport
The cost of airport advertising screen rental will depend on factors: installation location, screen size, advertising method (video / digital frame), frequency of display. Currently in the system of major airports in Vietnam, the advertising screen system has been pre-installed in beautiful locations, creating a great display effect.
Investment enterprises will deploy advertising in the way of renting screens, advertising positions available according to the specific list of each airport. The cost of renting and broadcasting advertising fluctuates in the range of 2300 – 4500 usd / screen / week for Video Wall, Led wall.
To receive a list with specific quotation of each ad screen position at the airport, please contact directly to Hotline: 0934 519 516!
4. Sixth Sense Media – Unit specializing in leasing, deploying and installing advertising screens in the airport system nationwide
Sixth Sense Media specializes in providing advertising services on LCD screens, frames at major airports such as Noi Bai, Tan Son Nhat, Da Nang, Cam Ranh, Can Tho, Cat Bi, …
We have a screen listing system with the most favorable locations, high-end monitors with luxurious appearance, sharp, outstanding display. Because the advertising forms at the airport also come with many specific regulations and procedures of each airport, please contact Sixth Sense Media for specific discussions and details at:
For further information, please contact us:
THE SIXTH SENSE MEDIA., JSC
Address: No. 6 Nguyen Cong Tru, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
Hotline: 0934 519 516
Ho Chi Minh office
Address: Room 301, Floor 3, 459 Su Van Hanh, Ward 12, District 10, HCMC
Hotline: 0982 513 898