Sixth Sense Media specializes in printing, construction, banners, banners, banners in HCM City. Our services include applying for advertising licenses. The investor’s advertising campaign when cooperating with us will be conducted quickly, efficiently and ensured to comply with the law and regulations!
1. Effects of hanging advertising banners in HCMC
Banners and banners are not only used for propaganda but have been used by many advertising companies for a long time. It can be said that hanging banners and banners on the street is a way to reach, introduce, and call for quick participation from the public and significantly contribute to branding.
In Ho Chi Minh City, it goes without saying that everyone knows how big the competition in business is. The main example is in the advertising market. Investors almost take advantage of every second to not miss any guest. And hanging banners in HCM will take advantage of the moments that consumers move on the way to work, study, and play to promote products and brands.
Banners and banners are located along the streets, or more impressively, across the streets. They are arranged to be hung at a moderate height so that pedestrians can see and receive the most clearly and accurately. Many programs and events also put banners and banners near or in front of the organization area to both call for participation and provide detailed instructions for users.
In particular, compared to many other forms of outdoor advertising, the process of hanging advertising banners in Ho Chi Minh City is simpler, faster and the cost is also significantly saved.
2. Banners, advertising banners
To hang HCM banners on the street impressively and effectively, investors can refer to two commonly used methods:
- Hang vertical banners: Size from 0.8m x 1.6m – 0.8m x 2.4m. The banner has a horizontal wooden bar on top, a 2-ended string hanging on electric poles, lamp posts or tree stumps.
- Hanging banners horizontally: Common size from 8m x 10m. Banners are stretched across the corporate gate, where the event is held, or hung between two tree stumps, electric poles across the road.
Depending on the purpose and specific usage time, the type of material to print banners, waving flags can be changed by Hiflex Tarpaulin (short time) or PP printing paper (longer life time, higher durability).
3. A few important notes when hanging HCM banners
Ho Chi Minh banner hanging seems simple, but it will become difficult if you do not understand, not sure the standard implementation process. Below are some of the most common mistakes that businesses make.
- Design:Don’t try to be greedy to cram lots of images, lots of text. To get the best attention and display in the eyes of the user, enlarge every detail, trying to minimize long content, highlighting the most important images and slogans.
- Hanging locations: Should choose routes, streets near the event venue or company address. Otherwise, you should clearly define the target customer group to localize the exact ad position.
- License implementation:Advertising banners in Ho Chi Minh City requires a license and is related to the local government. It will be difficult if you are a private enterprise but the resolution will be easier and faster when contacting professional service providers.
4. The process of deploying the Ho Chi Minh City banner service of Sixth Sense Media
Sixth Sense Media has been a provider of HCM banners for many years, including propaganda and advertising banners. Therefore, we not only understand the beautiful banner routes, have experience in legal implementation, but also have built up a fast and effective implementation process including:
- Consulting, unifying the suspended route.
- Design, print test and browse for the last time.
- Complete legal papers.
- Construction and acceptance of images.
- Warranty banners, disassemble when the advertising period expires.
Sixth Sense Media accepted to hang banners and flags in Ho Chi Minh City in many places such as: hanging banners in Go Vap, District 1,2,3,4,10, Go Vap, Binh Thanh, … Attractive prices fluctuate only from 180,000 to 300,000 VND / banner which fully includes the above services!
If you have a need to use the HCM banner service, please contact us directly:
For further information, please contact us:
THE SIXTH SENSE MEDIA., JSC
Address: No. 6 Nguyen Cong Tru, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
Hotline: 0934 519 516
Ho Chi Minh office
Address: Room 301, Floor 3, 459 Su Van Hanh, Ward 12, District 10, HCMC
Hotline: 0982 513 898