Advertising light boxes at supermarkets and shopping centers create highlights for products and brands that make consumers unable to but notice. In addition to the ability to increase awareness, these impressive billboards can also become signs and suggestions with the ability to influence shopping and spending decisions.
1. Learn about advertising light boxes at supermarkets and shopping centers
Advertising light boxes were formerly known as low-range billboards, commonly used as signs in small shops. However, in recent times, thanks to the improvement with many breakthroughs in design and aesthetics, light box billboards are gradually appearing more in shopping malls, supermarkets and large shopping centers.
Advertising light boxes at supermarkets and shopping centers are high-end light boxes. Specifically, their structure will include a frame made of iron, stainless aluminum, a billboard made of backlit material or 3M canvas with good light penetration ability with LED lights, or neon lights inside.
Advertising light boxes at supermarkets and shopping centers will be installed in the following two types:
- 2-sided light box in mica.
- Super thin led advertising light box for wall cladding.
The size of the advertising light boxes is not fixed, will be adjusted both in style to suit each specific installation location.
2. The outstanding advantage when using light box advertising in supermarkets and shopping centers
Major supermarkets and shopping centers nationwide have been installing advertising light box systems in many different positions. This type of billboard when deployed in shopping centers can maximize many of its outstanding advantages. Specifically include:
- The advertising light box at the supermarket has a beautiful, eye-catching aesthetic that highlights products, services and brands..
- The beautiful Maquette combined with the outstanding light from the internal projector system helps the advertising image to attract the consumers’ great attention.
- Advertising light boxes in supermarkets and shopping centers are high-end, high-durability light boxes, which help the ads always be displayed optimally.
- The target group of advertisers is those who shop in supermarkets and shopping centers. The average time customers spend in these locations is over 40 minutes and your ad can be seen continuously, many times.
- Advertising light boxes in particular and the forms of advertising at supermarkets and shopping centers in general have a high rate that affects the immediate buying behavior of users.
- The cost of implementing advertising light boxes is quite affordable.
3. How to place more effective advertising light boxes?
In order to use advertising light boxes at supermarkets and shopping centers to achieve the expected efficiency, there are a number of important issues that investors should note as follows:
- Should choose to place ads in the system of supermarkets, large shopping centers with a stable number of customers every day such as Vincom, Lotte, Aeon Mall, … The location of advertising light boxes must also be suitable for the product display area. related service.
- Designing maquette advertising light boxes in the supermarket emphasizes elegance, sophistication and courtesy. Design should be outstanding and impressive, but should only convey an image with the main message aimed at the customer.
- Select a reputable advertising agency to be supported, consulted on location, production and construction of package light box. With relationships and experience through many projects, they will have an understanding of the locations, implementation methods as well as the specific regulations of each supermarket and shopping mall.
4. Sixth Sense Media – The unit deploying advertising light box services at supermarkets and shopping centers nationwide
Sixth Sense Media is currently a direct advertising partner at many large supermarkets and shopping centers nationwide. We provide many forms of advertising, including consulting services, installation of advertising light boxes at full-service supermarkets.
Currently, we have a lot of light box positions that have been framed, in operation for many brands. If you need to receive a detailed list of locations with specific quotes, please contact Sixth Sense Media right away via:
For further information, please contact us:
THE SIXTH SENSE MEDIA., JSC
Address: No. 6 Nguyen Cong Tru, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
Hotline: 0934 519 516
Ho Chi Minh office
Address: Room 301, Floor 3, 459 Su Van Hanh, Ward 12, District 10, HCMC
Hotline: 0982 513 898