The floor-to-door advertisement creates high attraction with super impressive size, bold imprint and affirms the brand’s class with thousands of consumers. The position of the ad is the main hall, where the crowds gather the most in large buildings and shopping centers across the country.
1. What is stratum advertising?
Floor advertisement is a form of advertising arranged in the floor space of a building, shopping mall. That means that ads will be shown to a large size, seen from consecutively viewed positions on many different floors.
Specifically, currently, cross-platform advertising in Vietnam is being deployed in two popular ways as follows:
- Floor advertisement in PP printing canvas: Advertising Maquette is printed on Poster, 2-sided glossy decal or transparent mesh decal, fixed on the iron frame system hung up high or simply mounted vertically on the pillars of the building. This type of advertising canvas is lighter in weight, but the construction process will be complicated, time consuming when dragging and dropping large printing canvas.
- Led screen advertising floor: A new type of floor advertising is designed in the form of a super impressive large-sized Led screen. The ad screen mounted on the wall can display images and video at the same time, which is extremely impressive. When it is necessary to change the maquette will be deployed easily by the central control system. However, currently the number of LED screens in Vietnam is not much.
2. Advantages of advertising through floors in buildings, shopping centers
Previously floor advertising is used almost exclusively for the purpose of communication, advertising for the buildings themselves. This form has only been put into commercial operation for businesses in a short time, mainly in large-scale commercial buildings such as: Aeon Mall, Vincom Mega Mall, …
Summary of the outstanding advantages of the throughput advertising can be mentioned:
- High-altitude prime location, in a crowded area, creating impressive visibility of up to thousands of people per day.
- Impressive size to show imprint of products, maximum outstanding brand, attracting quick attention from viewers.
- The audience of users who come to the building, shopping centers to access to multi-floor advertising, most of them are comfortable in spending, so they can have a direct impact on their shopping decisions.
- Made from specialized materials, located at the top of the building, preserved in ideal environmental conditions, the advertising maintains the durability, the ideal aesthetic form throughout the campaign.
- It can be used to promote promotion, increase revenue in promotional campaigns on Tet holidays, weekends – a time when the number of people coming to shop is soaring.
3. Distinguish between floor advertising and banner advertising
The form of floor-to-floor advertising in buildings and shopping centers is often confused with banner ads. For you to easily distinguish, choose a more suitable form to use in your campaign, please follow the comparison table summarized by Sixth Sense Media below.
Advertising through floors
Banner ads drop ceiling
|Location||Advertisements are spread across multiple floors (usually 2-3 floors or more)||Hanging from the ceiling on the first floor|
|Place||Design lobby area of shopping centers, large-scale buildings.||Can be hung in supermarkets, shops, clothing shops …|
|Material||Made from glossy lamination decal, mesh decal or high-grade led screen.||Often the design is similar to the material of the advertising poster, or the form of a small mica sign hanging from the ceiling.|
|Reach||More broadly, customers in all floors with advertisements are more easily seen.||Only reach customers within the advertised tier.|
4. ixth Sense Media’s floor advertising service in buildings and shopping centers nationwide
Sixth Sense Media is proud to be one of the few first companies to officially introduce the advertising service into commercial exploitation. We have many years of researching, negotiating and building an impressive list of advertising positions in large buildings and shopping centers in many different provinces.
The advertising service through the floor is provided by Sixth Sense Media with a high quality standard process from: consulting, maquette design, production, construction and warranty, and acceptance.
As a relatively new form, please do not hesitate to contact us for a FREE and prompt consultation from Sixth Sense Media at:
For more advice on the service, please contact the information:
THE SIXTH SENSE MEDIA., JSC
Address: No. 6 Nguyen Cong Tru, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
Hotline: 0934 519 516
Ho Chi Minh office
Address: Room 301, Floor 3, 459 Su Van Hanh, Ward 12, District 10, HCMC
Hotline: 0982 513 898