With the aim of propagating to protect girls from abuse and equal rights Plan International has launched an advertising campaign on buses in Hanoi with the message “For a safe and friendly city for girls” .
About Plan International
Plan International has been operating in Vietnam since 1954. At that time, through the Sponsorship program, Plan International helped improve the lives of thousands of families in the South..
Vietnam is making remarkable progress, but there are still a number of vulnerable groups such as ethnic minorities, migrant children, especially girls and children with disabilities who are disadvantaged. This difference arises from customs, unequal prejudices in accessing services, lack of skills and understanding about gender equality and children’s rights … In addition, many children are not yet real. participation in decision-making for one’s own life.
Therefore, Plan International Vietnam aims to help children, young people, especially disadvantaged groups and girls, to be born and raised in a safe society and respect their rights.
In 2017, Plan International Vietnam improved the lives of more than 350,000 children, including 32,185 sponsored children, and families and communities from more than 131 communes in 10 provinces across the country.
By 2021, Plan International is working so that 2 million girls from 1,875 communities in Vietnam can learn, lead, decide and develop.
The main areas of intervention include:
- Quality education and inclusion
- Improve children’s nutrition and health services in the community
- Strengthening resilience to natural disasters and climate change adaptation
- A safe, economically friendly and economically sustainable environment for migrant children and young people
- Protect children from all forms of violence and abuse
Some advertising pictures on the bus in Hanoi in the propaganda campaign of Plan International
* Plan International advertises on bus route 09B in Hanoi:
* Plan International advertises on bus route 36 in Hanoi:
* Plan International advertises on bus route 50 in Hanoi:
For advice on quotes and advertising services on buses in Hanoi, please contact:
For further information, please contact us:
THE SIXTH SENSE MEDIA., JSC
Address: No. 6 Nguyen Cong Tru, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
Hotline: 0934 519 516
Ho Chi Minh office
Address: Room 301, Floor 3, 459 Su Van Hanh, Ward 12, District 10, HCMC
Hotline: 0982 513 898